Simply follow the recipe on the back of the sustainable package for a hearty lentil curry or use this perfectly balanced Indian spice blend to create a delicious twist on a vegetarian roasted black bean burger, a gourmet version of rice & beans or better yet, nachos. No matter what you want to create, our Indian spices will take you on a flavor journey.
Create Your Favorite Popular Curry
SugarRoti can help you create popular types of Indian dishes and curries! Whip up delightful dishes like aloo gobi, chickpea garbanzo curry, or try our lentils & green curry. SugarRoti’s family recipe for lentils & green curry will be sure to become your family-favorite.
Ingredients needed for lentils & green curry:
- 1 package SugarRoti Lentil Nu Spice
- 3 tsp olive oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 medium finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 medium finely chopped tomato
- 3 cups of kale or spinach roughly chopped
- 2 cans of lentils
- 2 ½ cups of water or broth
- 1 medium serrano chili finely chopped for extra spice
- Sour cream or yogurt (or vegan alternative)
- ¼ cup of cilantro
Cooking directions for this curry recipe:
- Drain lentils
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add Lentil Nu Spice blend and sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add onions and serrano. Add tomatoes then sauté for 5-8 minutes
- Add lentils and water. Simmer while covered for 10 minutes
- Add kale or spinach and sauté until soft for 30-45 minutes
- Remove large spices. Stir in cream or yogurt and garnish with cilantro and serve
Indian Spices Sourced From Organic Ingredients
SugarRoti sources its Indian spices from the freshest organic ingredients. Each Indian seasoning blend can be used to create popular types of Indian dishes and curries. Our products do not contain dairy, egg, fish or any other animal products. You can use our special blend of Indian spices for any vegan, keto or paleo diet and are delivered in sustainable packaging.
Our Indian spice company firmly believes in helping everyone in the kitchen. Whether that means providing a delicious Indian or curry recipe or providing them with the best Indian spices. SugarRoti wants everyone to experience the flavor journey that Indian seasoning can offer. We use natural ground and whole spices like ajwain, asafoetida, turmeric, garlic, ginger and bay leaves to create our Indian spices.
Fresh Indian Seasoning Delivered To Your Home
You don’t have to go to an expensive Indian restaurant to get a gourmet meal. SugarRoti provides the best pre-measured Indian spices that can be used at home. You have the choice of single-use spice packages, bundles or a monthly subscription. Our monthly subscription sends you the finest Indian spices to your home for your convenience. Each blend creates a meal that feeds up to four people.
Our Indian spices are created from family recipes. Co-Founder Bina Motiram started her journey to find the best techniques for Indian spices with her grandmother and mom as a child. These family recipes are delivered to you in SugarRoti Indian spice blends.
Recipes that use Lentil Spice
Each packet of Lentil Nu Spice has been carefully measured so you can create a perfectly spiced meal for four. You can use our recipes or unleash your imagination and create your own culinary delights. Just tear open the packet and away you go, no need to measure, no need to add salt – it couldn’t be simpler.