TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SECTION 2 - HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- SECTION 3 - INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- SECTION 4 - COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- SECTION 5 - RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- SECTION 6 – SECURITY
- SECTION 7 – CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
- SECTION 8 – YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH US
- SECTION 9 – NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES:
- SECTION 10 – DATA TRANSFERS
- SECTION 11 – GOVERNING LAW
- SECTION 12 - QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information We May Collect:
We collect personal information when you use our Services, create an account with us or otherwise submit your personal information to us. Personal information may include your:
- date of birth
- physical and/or billing address
- phone number
- IP address, device identifiers and details of Site interactions
- username and login details
- Site and notification preferences
- order history
- payment information, such as card type, partial card number, expiration date, or CVV code
- survey responses and the content of any messages you may send us
- social media profile information such as user ID, screen name, display name, location, profile image and time zone
- any content or material you submit or post to the Site
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Personal or Aggregate Information We May Collect:
When you access our Site or Services, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, approximate location, web pages viewed, browser type, device type, operating system, referring pages, usage and browsing habits on the Site and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any particular individual.
We make reasonable efforts to prevent incidental collection of personal information, however it is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personal information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at email@example.com.
SECTION 2 - HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect about you to:
- provide Services that you request;
- respond to your requests and inquiries;
- communicate with you about our Services, promotions, advertisements, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you;
- set up and manage your account;
- authenticate your identity so you can access your account and use the Site;
- personalize your interactions with our Site and Services and our marketing communications;
- improve our Site, Services and promotional efforts;
- conduct research and analysis;
- prevent and identify fraud and administer our IT systems;
- accomplish any other purpose for which we provide you specific notice and obtain your consent, if required by applicable law.
SECTION 3 - INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share your personal information with certain service providers, such as Shopify or other services or payment processors, to assist us in providing, protecting, improving or promoting our Services. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide their services.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or harassment, or respond to a government request;
- in the event we sell, transfer or change control of all or a portion of our business or assets, including by merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with third parties, provided such information does not specifically identify you.
SECTION 4 - COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Additionally, our advertisers and business partners may set cookies and similar items on your computer when you use our Site. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or flush them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. This will not prevent you from using the Site but may interfere with some of its functionality.
SECTION 5 - RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to access the personal information we maintain about you; request that we correct personal information about you that is not accurate; and request that we delete certain personal information about you. Where our collection and use of your personal information depends upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you reside in California, you or your authorized agent may request that we:
- disclose to you the categories of personal data we have collected, used or disclosed within the last 12 months, including personal data (if any) that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes;
- delete your personal data; and/or
- transfer to you an electronic machine-readable copy of specific pieces of your personal data we have collected or used within the last 12 months.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We may ask you for certain information, require email verification or take other steps to verify your identity. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request and we will notify you if this is the case. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We will not discriminate against you based upon your exercise of any of these rights.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against the accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use of the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be completely safe from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Your use of our Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 7 – CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
This Site and our Services are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 (or other relevant age, as applicable pursuant to relevant law) through the Site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under such age, we will promptly use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If you believe that a child under such age may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECTION 8 – YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH US
SECTION 9 – NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES:
SECTION 10 – DATA TRANSFERS
SECTION 11 – GOVERNING LAW
SECTION 12 - QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.