Beautiful, seasonal, savory and delicious! A modern twist to the Mediterranean salad, SugarRoti’s Warm Beet and Goat Cheese Salad is a gorgeous healthy vegetarian dish to serve for brunch, lunch or dinner. It’s hefty enough to serve on its own or combine with any of our delicious SugarRoti main dishes or transform one of your own with your favorite SugarRoti spice blend. SugarRoti meatloaf anyone?
Enjoy with rice, quinoa, couscous, with a roti (also known as chapati – a round flatbread from India) or by itself.
- 1 SugarRoti Vegetable Nu Spice Package
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 ½ lbs beets, quartered
- 5 oz arugula
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 medium radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
Preheat Oven to 375°F
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add SugarRoti Vegetable Nu Spice package and sauté until spices are sizzling and fragrant (1-2 min).
- Add beets and sauteed (5 min).
- Transfer beets to a baking sheet and roast (30 min).
- Remove chili pepper and garnish with cilantro, radishes, goat cheese and serve over arugula.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen