There may be nothing better than our SugarRoti Scrambled Eggs wrapped in a warm tortilla - the best of Mexico meets India in a delicious Mexican breakfast burrito. The incredible taste and balanced spice and heat of our Scrambled Eggs Nu spice elevate simple scrambled eggs, along with your choice of sausage or bacon, with fresh salsa, avocado and sour cream -- heaven.
With only 4 healthy ingredients, 4 easy steps and ready in under an hour SugarRoti Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Burrito will become a favorite.
- 4-6 flour tortillas or rotis
- 1 SugarRoti Scrambled Eggs Nu Spice Package
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 chicken apple sausages, chopped (any of your favorite sausage or bacon will work)
- 1 medium serrano chili, finely chopped (remove seeds for a milder taste)
- sour cream or yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- shredded cheese
- guacamole or sliced avocado
Preheat Oven to 250°F
- Wrap tortillas in a foil and warm in oven (while you prepare the eggs).
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add SugarRoti Scrambled Eggs Nu Spice package and sauté until spices are sizzling and fragrant (1-2 min).
- Add onion, tomato, sausage, serrano and sauté until tender. Add spinach and sauté until soft. Pour eggs into the pan and scramble (10-15 min).
- Divide scrambled egg mixture equally between warm tortillas and add your favorite garnishes. Fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling and, tucking in the edges, roll into a burrito (5 min).
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen