Introducing, SugarRoti Ricotta Cheesecake. Inspired by Italian tradition and New York style, this lightened up version uses creamy ricotta cheese and highlights the sweet and earthy flavor of Gold Milk Nu Spice. And yes, we did leave out the crust. It only takes one packet and five simple ingredients to create this delicious, decadent and healthy cheesecake dessert. It is sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth.
- 1 SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice Package
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 15 oz containers whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Sea salt, to taste
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
Preheat Oven to 325°F
- Spray the springform pan with cooking spray. Separate the eggs - whites in one large bowl and yolks in another large bowl (3 min).
- Add sugar, SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice, vanilla and mix until thick and light yellow. Add ricotta, zest and mix until smooth (2 min).
- Beat the egg whites on high speed with a mixer until they hold stiff peaks. Fold the whites into the ricotta mixture and pour into the prepared springform pan (10 min).
- Bake until cheesecake is deep golden brown (80 min).
Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar, cut into wedges and enjoy!
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen