A dish of golden-baked goodness brings dessert to the table for breakfast. Simple, easy to make, healthy, and oh so delicious. Oatmeal and bananas combined with the natural sweetness of maple syrup and berries, brought to next level with the subtle spice and smoky sweetness of SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu spice with its perfect blend of turmeric, ginger, cardamon and black pepper. Perfect for any day of the week.
- 2 cups oats
- 1 SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice Package
- 2 cups milk (or plant based alternative)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
Preheat Oven to 375°F
- Using the back of your mixing spoon, mash the two ripe bananas in the bottom of a medium sized baking dish and sprinkle about 1/2 cup of the frozen berries on top (5 min).
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together the milk, oats, SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice, and the rest of the frozen berries and pour over the mashed bananas and berries (5 min).
- Bake in the pre-heated oven (40 min).