Who knew you could make this simple, classic, universal favorite breakfast dish even better? We’ve added SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice to transform pancakes into a truly extraordinary taste sensation. Don’t just eat them for breakfast – they are just as good for dinner or dessert. Who doesn’t love pancakes and now with the delicious and healthy addition of turmeric, the subtle kick of black pepper and sweet smoky cardamom? Incredible! A dish served around the world, as a breakfast, dessert, or a savory meal. We took America’s favorite breakfast recipe to a whole new flavor level with our SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice.
- 1 SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice Package
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Blueberry compote, to taste
- Maple syrup, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice package, flour, baking powder, sugar, morsels and set aside. Mix milk, eggs and melted butter and then mix in dry ingredients together (5 min).
- Heat griddle or large frying pan over medium heat with butter (1-2 min).
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto hot griddle or frying pan. Turn when bubbles form on the top of the pancakes; cook until the second side is golden brown (15 min).
- Top with blueberry compote and serve with maple syrup.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen