SugarRoti Gold Milk Creme Brulee - even the name sounds beautiful. It is a dessert to behold, so delicious, and with the healthy benefit from the turmeric in our SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice blend - never say NO to dessert. This dessert that can help fight inflammation, improve your mood and even help you sleep better.
- 1 SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice Package
- 2 cups heavy or light cream or half-and-half
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 egg yolks
- ½ cup sugar, more for topping
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ground cinnamon
Preheat Oven to 325°F
- In a saucepan combine SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice, cream and cook over low heat until just hot. Add vanilla extract, mix and let cool (10 min).
- In a separate bowl, beat yolks and sugar together until light, then pour cool cream into sugar-egg mixture and stir (5 min).
- Pour into four 6-ounce ramekins, place in a baking pan; fill pan with boiling water halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake until centers are barely set (40 min). Cool completely and refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, top each with a teaspoon of sugar in a thin layer. Place ramekins under broiler until sugar turns golden brown (5 min). Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt and cinnamon. Serve immediately.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen