SugarRoti Frittata recipe is a creative, contemporary update to this simple delicious Italian dish. Adding SugarRoti Scrambled Egg Nu Spice and 7 fresh ingredients transforms this humble egg dish into something extraordinary.
- 1 SugarRoti Scrambled Egg Nu Spice Package
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (approx. 2 cups)
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (approx. 1 cup) (you can also use your favorite vegetable and/or cooked meat)
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or your favorite shredded cheese)
- 1 medium serrano chili, finely chopped (remove seeds for a milder spice)
Preheat Oven to 375º F
- In a medium bowl, mix SugarRoti Scrambled Eggs Nu Spice package, beaten eggs, onion, bell pepper, tomato, spinach, feta, cream and serrano (5 min).
- Transfer mixture to a muffin pan or 9x13 baking dish. Bake until eggs are done (15-20 min).
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days