SugarRoti Flatbread is another creative take on a classic Italian family favorite, pizza, and makes it even better! We’ve combined SugarRoti Egg Nu spice, 7 simple fresh ingredients and flatbread to create a meal that bridges culinary definitions, joining Italian pizza with the best of Indian spices to create something amazing.
- 1 SugarRoti Egg Nu Spice Package
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½-inch cubes (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 4 medium flatbreads or naan
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium serrano chili, finely chopped (remove seeds for a milder spice)
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
Preheat Oven to 375°F
- Heat 3 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add SugarRoti Egg Nu Spice package and sauté until spices are sizzling and fragrant (1-2 min).
- Add zucchini, serrano, diced tomatoes and sauté until tender. Remove bay leaf, cardamom pods and cloves (7-10 min).
- Lay flatbreads on a baking sheet and spread zucchini-tomato sauce in an even layer. Follow with sliced onions and feta. Bake until cheese is melted (8-10 min).
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the saucepan and fry eggs over medium heat (5-8 min).
- Transfer flatbread to plates, add fried eggs on top and garnish with basil before serving.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen