This is not your old American Campbell’s chicken noodle soup. Our delicious SugarRoti Chicken Nu Spice blend gives this tried and true comfort dish a surprisingly tasty, spicy update. Our chicken noodle soup is a one-pot, simple and healthy meal using only 6 fresh ingredients and 4 steps.
Start the fire and get out the blankets while you get warm and cozy over a bowl of SugarRoti Chicken Noodle Soup.
- 1 SugarRoti Chicken Nu Spice Package
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (approx. 2 cups)
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced (approx. 2 cups)
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced (approx. 2 cups)
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken, shredded or cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup pasta (we recommend orzo, or rotini)
- 8 cups water (or your favorite broth)
- 1 medium serrano chili, sliced or finely chopped (remove seeds for a milder spice)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add SugarRoti Chicken Nu Spice package and sauté until spices are sizzling and fragrant (1-2 min).
- Add onions, serrano, carrots, and celery and sauté until tender, scraping the bottom of the pan (4-5 min).
- Add chicken, pasta, and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer (25-40 min).
- Remove chili pepper, bay leaves, cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Garnish with parsley before serving.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen