These Indian vegetarian pumpkin samosas are a perfect snack or party appetizer! The hearty and savory filling of pumpkin, the crispy wonton texture and SugarRoti spice flavor are sure to please any crowd.
- 1 SugarRoti Vegetable Nu Spice package
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or paneer cheese
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 package of wonton or dumpling wrappers
- Heat ghee in a pan, add onions and saute until they are translucent.
- Add SugarRoti Vegetable Nu Spice and mix until well combined.
- Add in heavy cream, cream cheese and pumpkin, stir over medium heat until combined. Turn off heat and let pumpkin mixture cool.
- To assemble, spoon 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture into the center of the wonton wrapper, add a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese and cilantro. To close the wrapper wet your fingers with water and press the edges together to form a triangle shape. Make sure the edges are sealed completely.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the samosas until crispy and golden brown on each side. Enjoy!