A classic cookie created by our Community with your favorite healing drink ingredients: Golden Milk Spiced Turmeric Cookies! A delicious treat for any occasion, these cookies get an unexpected layer of spice and flavor thanks to the additions of turmeric and black pepper. Made with SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice, they are crunchy and buttery with just the right amount of sweet heat. Share these dessert cookies them with the kids. They will never know this delicious sweet treat comes with a big boost of healthy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon, SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice Package
- Saffron, few strands
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat Oven to 350°F
- Whisk butter until creamy, pale yellow in color and fluffy. Add sugar, SugarRoti Gold Milk Nu Spice, and saffron until creamy. (5-10 min).
- Fold in flour and then add custard, cornstarch and salt and mix until a soft dough is formed (5 min).
- Shape the dough into a rectangular shape, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 min (35 min).
- Remove and cut into 1 inch cookies. Bake until light golden brown (12-15 min).