India meets Thanksgiving. SugarRoti's Cranberry-Mango chutney is a perfect side with your turkey or the next data as a spread on your turkey sandwich.
- 1 SugarRoti Vegetable Nu Spice Package
- 6 tablespoons butter or ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 cups mango cubes (if frozen, thawed)
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pomegranate seeds
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add SugarRoti Vegetable Nu Spice package and sauté until spices are sizzling and fragrant (1-2 min).
- Add mangos, cranberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar and water. Cook uncovered (10-15 min).
- Once it reaches a jelly-like sauce, turn off the flame, cool, add pomegranate seeds and serve.
*Leftovers can be refrigerated up to 3 days or frozen